Walnuts Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how walnuts can support your health and wellness.
Walnuts nutrition, benefits, recipes...Rich in omega-3 functional (healthy) fats and antioxidants, these nuts are linked to improved brain health as well as the prevention of heart disease. Whilst usually eaten whole as a snack or in salads, pastas, baked goods, soups and cereals, it’s oil is also used as an option in salad dressings and other culinary creations.
- 725calories / 100g
- 3% water
- Vitamins B6 & E
- Folate (B9)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Lower cholesteroland decrease the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce inflammation, and the risk of chronic diseases, including cancer.
- Reverse age-related brain impairment including comprehension, learning and memory.
- Support neurotransmitter functioning and fight depression and anxiety.
- Satisfy hunger, regulate blood sugar and support weight management.
- Increase blood melatonin concentrations and regulate sleep.
- Protect the skin from free radicals and prevent the early signs of aging.
Walnuts Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of walnuts, search:
To learn more about how walnuts can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: