Turnip Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how turnip can support your health and wellness.
Turnip nutrition, benefits, recipes....Loaded with vitamins & minerals and amazing health benefits, this super low calorie root vegetable is a great addition to everything from salads to soups and casseroles.
- 24 calories / 100g
- 93% water
- Vitamin B6, B Complex, &C
- Riboflavin (B2)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Boost immunity & combat infections.
- Promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- Lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease.
- Encourage satiety & support weight loss.
- Improve blood circulation and prevent anaemia
- Support bone strength and prevent osteoporosis.
- Fight inflammation and reduce the risk of cancer.
Turnip Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of turnip, search:
To learn more about how turnip can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: