Thyme Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how thyme can support your health and wellness.
Thyme nutrition, benefits, recipes...Not only is thyme one of the ‘big 4’ culinary herbs (alongside parsley, sage and rosemary), but it’s also been used for centuries for its medicinal properties…. most notably, for its antibacterial and antifungal benefits.
- 3calories / gram
- 7% water (dried& ground)
- Vitamin A, B6& C
- Riboflavin (B2)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Alleviate coughing and reduce the symptoms of bronchitis.
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Boost the immune system and fight bacterial and fungal infections.
- Increase neuronal activity and boost the mood.
- Improves the production of red blood cells and circulation.
- Prevents atherosclerosis, strokes, heart attacks and coronary heart disease.
- Reduces oxidative stress that can lead to ocular degeneration.
Thyme Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of thyme, search:
To learn more about how thyme can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: