Ooooh, these popular little fruit are so deliciously fragrant &sweet and are packed full of beneficial antioxidants & polyphenols. They’re high in simple sugars, but also high in water content, which makes their carb levels relatively low.
- 27 calories / 100g
- 92% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin C& K
- Folate (B9)
- Dietary fibre
- Increase HDL (good) cholesterol, lower blood pressure & improve heart health.
- Decrease oxidative stress, inhibit inflammation & improve vascular functioning.
- Regulate blood sugar & prevent metabolic syndrome & type 2 diabetes.
- Protect the skin from damage & reduce the appearance of aging.
- Support brain health & prevent neurological disease.
- Boost immunity & reduce symptoms of cold & flus.
- Regulate production of fat burning hormones to support weight loss.
- Aid detoxification processes & prevent leaky gut syndrome.
- Help reduce muscle degeneration & prevent arthritic symptoms
- Help support healthy pregnancy.
- Suppress the growth of cancer cells.