Rockmelon Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how rockmelon can support your health and wellness.
Rockmelon nutrition, benefits, recipes.... When it comes to melons, the rockmelon is a deliciously sweet, nutritious and versatile option, that’s cool and refreshing. Perfect, considering its peak season is summer.
- 25 calories / 100g
- 91% water
- VitaminA, C&K
- Thiamin (B1)
- Niacin (B3)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Fight free-radicals and help to prevent cancer.
- Prevent inflammation and autoimmune responses that can lead to disease.
- Reduce cholesterol, high blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- Boost the immune system and prevent infections.
- Support quicker muscle recovery and adaptations in muscular strength and endurance.
- Protect eye health and prevent macular degeneration & glaucoma.
- Prevent the signs of aging and relieve the pain of sunburn.
- Improve digestion and detoxification processes.
- Prevent dehydration and kidney stones.
- Support weight loss through high levels of dietary fibre.
- Contribute to stabilisation of the body’s pH levels.
Rockmelon Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of rockmelon, search:
To learn more about how rockmelon can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search:
Rockmelon Bruschetta w Goat’s Cheese & Prosciutto
Find recipe at:
225 calories per serve