Closely related to apples & pears, the quince is packed full of beneficial nutrients, phenolic compounds, antioxidants and dietary fibre.
- 81 calories / 100g
- 77% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA,B1, B2, B3, B6, B Complex, C, E & K
- Dietary fibre
- Improve digestion, aid detoxification processes & assist in weight loss.
- Prevent constipation and gastrointestinal diseases such as diverticulitis.
- Reduce free-radical damage and boost skin heath and radiance.
- Regulate blood pressure and prevent heart disease, heart attacks & strokes.
- Reduce the symptoms of skin related allergic reactions.
- Support the production of white blood cells & boost immunity.
- Neutralise & eliminate free-radicals that may contribute to the development of cancer.
Chorizo, Quince Paste & Manchego Salad
Find recipe at:
755 calories per serve