Pumpkin Seeds Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how pumpkin seeds can support your health and wellness.
Pumpkin Seeds nutrition, benefits, recipes..PUMPKIN SEEDS contain an array of benefits that make them a worthy addition to regular menu. They can be eaten whole, added to homemade granolas, cakes and biscuits, and even sprinkled on top of salads for some additional crunch.
- 605 calories / 100 grams
- 5% water
- Vitamin K
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Prevent oxidative stress and associated chronic illnesses.
- Boost heart health and prevent coronary heart disease.
- Regulate cholesterol and support cardiovascular efficiency.
- Stabilize blood sugar and reduce the risk of diabetes complications.
- Enhance sleep quality and prevent insomnia.
- Improve male fertility and prostate health.
Pumpkin Seeds Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of pumpkin seeds, search:
To learn more about how pumpkin seeds can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: