Pumpkin Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how pumpkin can support your health and wellness.
Pumpkin nutrition, benefits, recipes.... Although pumpkins are technically a fruit, they have a nutritional profile more like a vegetable. They’re very nutritious and can be used in both savoury and sweet recipes.
- 50 calories / 100g
- 85% water
- VitaminB6, B Complex, C, E & K
- Niacin (B3)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Thiamin (B1)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Strengthen the intestinal lining to support & improve immunity.
- Protect vision and prevent macular degeneration.
- Improve the appearance of skin and protect from UV rays.
- Regulate blood sugar, blood pressure & prevent metabolic syndrome.
- Reduce oxidative stress and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Support healthy pregnancy and reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Help to re-energize the body after a workout.