With thick inedible skin, pomegranates are best known for their edible seeds (arils) and deliciously sweet juice which are renowned for their powerful plant compounds and medicinal properties.
- 82 calories / 100g
- 76% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin B6, C& K
- Dietary Fibre
- Reduce chronic inflammation.
- Lower blood pressure & reduce the risk of heart disease & type 2 diabetes.
- Improve memory & prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Prevent obesity.
- Prevent prostate & breast cancers.
- Help fight arthritis & joint pain.
- Prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Prevent bacterial & fungal infections.
- Improve exercise performance.