Sweet, delicious, nutritious and low in calories, this tropical fruit is also loaded with antioxidants that provide an array of benefits to the body!
- 45cals / 100g
- 87% water
Great source of:
- Vitamins B6, B-Complex, & C
- Dietary Fibre
- Lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce inflammation and minimise symptoms associated with arthritis and joint pain.
- Prevent autoimmune responses and reduce allergy symptoms.
- Support digestive health and prevent ulcerative colitis and reflux.
- Boost the immune system & lower the risk of contracting viral or bacterial infections.
- Reduce inflammation, swelling and bruising as well as exercise related muscle soreness.
- Improves blood circulation and prevents blood clots.
- Helps to improve oral health and reduce the signs of ageing.