Pineapple Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how pineapples can support your health and wellness.
Pineapple nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Sweet, delicious, nutritious and low in calories, this tropical fruit is also loaded with antioxidants that provide an array of benefits to the body!
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, pineapples can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 45cals / 100g
- 87% water
- Vitamins B6, B-Complex, & C
- Dietary Fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce inflammation and minimise symptoms associated with arthritis and joint pain.
- Prevent autoimmune responses and reduce allergy symptoms.
- Support digestive health and prevent ulcerative colitis and reflux.
- Boost the immune system & lower the risk of contracting viral or bacterial infections.
- Reduce inflammation, swelling and bruising as well as exercise related muscle soreness.
- Improves blood circulation and prevents blood clots.
- Helps to improve oral health and reduce the signs of ageing.
Pineapples Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of pineapples, search:
To learn more about how pineapples can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: