Pear Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how pears can support your health and wellness.
Pear nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Juicy, sweet pears are packed full of fibre and a range of vitamins and minerals. Their skins are also rich in antioxidants that boost immunity and fight the risk of many other chronic illnesses and disease.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, pears can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 57 calories / 100g
- 84% water
- Vitamins A, B complex, C&K
- Dietary Fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Promote digestive health, detoxification and prevent constipation.
- Fight free-radicals and boost immunity.
- Provide anti-inflammatory protection and reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- Lower the risk of high blood pressure & stroke.
- Lower cholesterol & improve heart health.
- Improve insulin sensitivity & prevent diabetes.
- Enhance pre-workout energy and assist in post-workout recovery.
- Support bone mineral density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Protect against the risk of neural tube defects.
- Promote skin renewal and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Support weight loss efforts.
- Reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of pears, search:
To learn more about how pears can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: