This tropical fruit is found in both purple and yellow varieties and is actually considered to be a type of berry. They are packed full of dietary fibre and other beneficial nutrients, including an array of antioxidants.
- 76calories / 100g
- 74% water
Great source of:
- Vitamins A&C
- Dietary fibre
- Support immune system functioning and heathy ageing.
- Protect against chronic inflammation and reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Improve digestive functioning and prevent constipation.
- Preserve good eye sight.
- Reduce blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
- Reduce wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath in asthmatics.
- Reduce stiffness and joint pain in osteoarthritis.