Passionfruit Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how passionfruit can support your health and wellness.
Passionfruit nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! This tropical fruit is found in both purple and yellow varieties and is actually considered to be a type of berry. They are packed full of dietary fibre and other beneficial nutrients, including an array of antioxidants.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, passionfruit can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 76 calories / 100g
- 74% water
- Vitamins A & C
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Support immune system functioning and healthy ageing.
- Protect against chronic inflammation and reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Improve digestive functioning and prevent constipation.
- Preserve good eye sight.
- Reduce blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
- Reduce wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath in asthmatics.
- Reduce stiffness and joint pain in osteoarthritis.
Passionfruit Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of passionfruit, search:
To learn more about how passionfruit can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: