Whilst similar in shape colour and texture, papaw and papayaare not the exact same fruit, although they do both contain a similar nutritional profile. Both are also high in antioxidants.
- 36 calories / 100g
- 89% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, B-Complex & C
- Dietary fibre
- Support digestion, prevent a leaky gut, prevent constipation & ease morning sickness.
- Reduce inflammation and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Support the production of blood platelets and improve clotting ability.
- Reduce free-radical damage and cholesterol oxidation for a healthier heart.
- Boosts detoxification processes and immunity and prevents some cancers.
- Prevents macular degeneration and supports healthy skin.
- Contains anti-viral properties.