Papaw & Papaya Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how papaw & papaya can support your health and wellness.
Papaw & papaya nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Whilst similar in shape colour and texture, papaw and papaya are not the exact same fruit, although they do both contain a similar nutritional profile. Both are also high in antioxidants.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, papaw & papaya can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 36 calories / 100g
- 89% water
- Vitamin A, B-Complex & C
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Support digestion, prevent a leaky gut, prevent constipation & ease morning sickness.
- Reduce inflammation and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Support the production of blood platelets and improve clotting ability.
- Reduce free-radical damage and cholesterol oxidation for a healthier heart.
- Boosts detoxification processes and immunity and prevents some cancers.
- Prevents macular degeneration and supports healthy skin.
- Contains anti-viral properties.
Papaw & Papaya Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of papaw & papaya, search:
To learn more about how papaw & papaya can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: