Nectarines are a versatile addition to both sweet and savoury dishes, and come loaded with a range of health benefits including the ability to support gut health and the immune system.
- 45 calories / 100g
- 87% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, C, E & K
- Niacin (B3)
- Dietary Fibre
- Promote better digestion and gut health (flora) due to high fibre content.
- Support good eye health and prevent night blindness, dry eyes, cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Prevent free-radical damage and prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Strengthen the immune system and fight a range of infections and illnesses.
- Stabilise blood sugar levels and lower the risk of diabetes.
- Increase ‘good’ cholesterol and reduce the risk of chronic heart disease.
- Protect against skin damage and help to maintain youthful looking skin.
- Support muscle functioning, electrolyte balance and prevent cardiac arrhythmia.