Skip to content
- 86 calories / 100g
- 93% water
- Mushrooms are low in carbs and calories & are a great source of B vitamins and trace minerals. They also contain anti-inflammatory & immunity boosting properties.
- Great source of:
- Thiamin (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- B Complex
- Mushrooms may:
- Improve immunity and reduce inflammation.
- Lower cholesterol and protect the heart.
- Support energy production and improve brain function.
- Lower the risk of developing some cancers.
Back to Nutrition