Mulberries are sweet in flavour, offer impressive nutritional value (including antioxidants), and have been used for centuries in Chinese herbal remedies to treat heart disease, diabetes, anaemia and arthritis.
- 35calories / 100g
- 90% water
Great source of:
- Vitamins C, E& K
- Dietary fibre
- Lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure and decrease the risk of heart attack and heart disease.
- Moderate the increase of blood sugar levels after meals and assist with the control of diabetes.
- Reduce oxidative stress and potentially prevent the development of cancers.
- Stimulate the activation of macrophages which supports a healthy immune system.
- Boost the production of red blood cells and optimise body system functioning.
- Protect neural pathways and enhance cognition.
- Aid digestion and prevent bloating and constipation.
- Protect the retina and prevent macular degeneration.
- Reduce the early signs of aging.