Mangoes are a deliciously sweet and nutritious fruit that are high in nutrients and health benefits. They’re also high in dietary fibre, antioxidants and beneficial enzymes that aid digestion.
- 62 calories / 100g
- 84% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, B6, C, E & K
- Dietary fibre
- Regulate blood glucose levels.
- Aid in the management of blood pressure.
- Support immune system functioning.
- Improves eye health and protects against macular degeneration.
- Clears the skin and delays the signs of aging.
- Suppress the formation of fat cells and support weight loss.
- Improve digestive processes & relieve constipation.
- Prevent iron deficiency and anaemia.
- Assist neurotransmission, boost the mood and regulate sleep patterns.
- Aid calcium absorption and prevent bone breaks and degeneration.
- Lowers cholesterol absorption and the risk of heart disease.
- Combat or support recovery from prostate, breast and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Prevent the effects of asthma.
Mini Raw Mango Cheesecakes
Find recipe at:
270 calories per serve