Mango Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how mangoes can support your health and wellness.
Mango nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Mangoes are a deliciously sweet and nutritious fruit that are high in nutrients and health benefits. They’re also high in dietary fibre, antioxidants and beneficial enzymes that aid digestion.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, apples can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 62 calories / 100g
- 84% water
- Vitamin A, B6, C, E & K
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Regulate blood glucose levels.
- Aid in the management of blood pressure.
- Support immune system functioning.
- Improves eye health and protects against macular degeneration.
- Clears the skin and delays the signs of ageing.
- Suppress the formation of fat cells and support weight loss.
- Improve digestive processes & relieve constipation.
- Prevent iron deficiency and anaemia.
- Assist neurotransmission, boost the mood and regulate sleep patterns.
- Aid calcium absorption and prevent bone breaks and degeneration.
- Lowers cholesterol absorption and the risk of heart disease.
- Combat or support recovery from prostate, breast and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Prevent the effects of asthma.
Mangoes Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of mangoes, search:
The Australian Food Composition Database.
To learn more about how mangoes can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search:
The Australian Dietary Guidelines or Nutrition Australia's Healthy Eating Pyramid.
Mini Raw Mango Cheesecakes
Find recipe at:
270 calories per serve