Mandarins are a smaller and sweeter relative of the orange, which is also high in vitamins and antioxidants. It can be eaten raw or cooked in both sweet and savoury dishes.
- 41 calories / 100g
- 89% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, B6, B Complex, &C
- Niacin (B3)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Thiamin (B1)
- Fight free-radicals & prevent cellular damage.
- Regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Support cardiovascular health.
- Improve digestion& regulate insulin levels.
- Encourage satiety & support weight loss.
- Support detoxification processes & improve immunity.
- Prevent sun damage & reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Improve eye health & support night vision.
- Reduce the risk of cancer.