Lychees are a rich source of antioxidants and have been shown to contain powerful anti-viral compounds.
- 74 calories / 100g
- 81% water
Great source of:
- VitaminB6, C
- Niacin (B3)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Dietary Fibre
- Prevent free radical damage and the formation of cancerous cells in the body.
- Fight inflammation and oxidative stress to support healthier arteries and reduce plaque build-up.
- Strengthen the circulatory system to prevent varicose veins and bruising.
- Aid digestion and prevent constipation and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Stimulate the activity of white blood cells, thus boosting immunity.
- Improve circulation, prevent hypertension and maintain fluid balance.