Lychee Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how lychee can support your health and wellness.
Lychee nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Lychees are a rich source of antioxidants and have been shown to contain powerful anti-viral compounds.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, lychee can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 74 calories / 100g
- 81% water
- Vitamin B6, C
- Niacin (B3)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Dietary Fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Prevent free radical damage and the formation of cancerous cells in the body.
- Fight inflammation and oxidative stress to support healthier arteries and reduce plaque build-up.
- Strengthen the circulatory system to prevent varicose veins and bruising.
- Aid digestion and prevent constipation and other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Stimulate the activity of white blood cells, thus boosting immunity.
- Improve circulation, prevent hypertension and maintain fluid balance.
Lychee Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of lychee, search:
To learn more about how lychee can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: