Lemon balm is a member of the mint family, and used in teas, cooking and essential oils. It is associated with improve sleep, reduced anxiety, wound healing and longevity.
- 5calories / gram
- 84% water (fresh)
Great source of:
Lemon Balm may:
- Lower triglycerides, improve cholesterol synthesis and protect against heart disease and liver problems.
- Protect against harmful bacteria including candida.
- Regulate blood sugar levels and protect against type 2 diabetes.
- Improve the mood, cognitive performance and sleep.
- Protect against and reduce the symptoms associated with cold sores.
- Fight free radical damage associated with inflammation.
- Assist in the regulation of hyperthyroidism.
- Improve digestion and prevent gastric ulcers and constipation.
Calming Lemon Balm Tea
Negligible calories per serve