Lemon Balm Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how lemon balm can support your health and wellness.
Lemon balm nutrition, benefits, recipes...Lemon balm is a member of the mint family, and used in teas, cooking and essential oils. It is associated with improve sleep, reduced anxiety, wound healing and longevity.
- 5calories / gram
- 84% water (fresh)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Lower triglycerides, improve cholesterol synthesis and protect against heart disease and liver problems.
- Protect against harmful bacteria including candida.
- Regulate blood sugar levels and protect against type 2 diabetes.
- Improve the mood, cognitive performance and sleep.
- Protect against and reduce the symptoms associated with cold sores.
- Fight free radical damage associated with inflammation.
- Assist in the regulation of hyperthyroidism.
- Improve digestion and prevent gastric ulcers and constipation.
Lemon Balm Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of lemon balm, search:
To learn more about how lemon balm can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search:
Calming Lemon Balm Tea
Negligible calories per serve