Lemon Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how lemons can support your health and wellness.
Lemon nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Lemons are a great citrus fruit that can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes. Both the flesh and rind can be used and are a great source of Vitamin C, dietary fibre and other potent compounds.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, lemon can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 29 calories / 100g
- 89% water
- Vitamins A, B6, C & E
- Thiamin (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- B Complex
Health Benefits May Include:
- Increase the adsorption of iron.
- Boosts immunity & prevents some cancers.
- Lowers the risk of stroke.
- Alleviate indigestion, relieve constipation& support weight loss.
- Prevent bad breath, gum disease and other oral infections.
- Supports healthy hair and skin.
Lemons Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of lemons, search:
To learn more about how lemons can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: