Kiwi Fruit Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how kiwi fruit can support your health and wellness.
Kiwi fruit nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! With its gorgeous bright green or golden creamy textured flesh, freckled with tiny black crunchy seeds, this small fruit contains a great variety of nutritional assets, including valuable antioxidants.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, kiwi fruit can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 55 calories / 100g
- 83% water
- Vitamins A, C, E & K
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Promote digestive health & provide relief from constipation.
- Protect against oxidative damage and prevent inflammation.
- Regulate blood pressure and protect against stroke and heart attack.
- Protect against cataracts, age-related macular degeneration and vision loss.
- Promote satiety and assist in weight management.
- Improve sleep quality and provide relief from sleep disturbances.
- Support iron absorption and prevent iron deficiency disorders.
- Help support a healthy pregnancy and prevent neural tube defects.
- Support collagen synthesis, expedite wound healing and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boost immunity and protect against infections.
- Improve lung function and reduce asthma related symptoms.
- Protect against some cancers, particularly colon.
Kale Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of kiwi fruit, search:
To learn more about how kiwi fruit can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: