Greek Yoghurt Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how greel yoghurt can support your health and wellness.
Greek yoghurt nutrition, benefits, recipes...High in protein, true Greek yogurt (as opposed to Greek-style yogurt, which is often filled with artificial thickeners), is a naturally thick, creamy and nutrient dense addition to a variety of dishes. Because it’s been strained, excess water containing some of the lactose, minerals and sugars, it’s sometimes a more easily digestible alternative for those with lactose intolerances.
- 130 calories / 100 grams
- 76% water
- Vitamins B6 &B12
Greek yoghurt may:
- Improve digestive health and ease symptoms such as diarrhoea and pain.
- Lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Boost bone and muscle development and preserve bone tissue.
- Increase production of red blood cells and support DNA synthesis.
- Support post workout muscle tissue regeneration.
- Aid thyroid functioning and metabolic processes
- Promote satiety and support healthy weight management.
- Boost the immune system.
- Boost mood and mental health.
Greek yoghurt Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of greek yoghurt, search:
To learn more about how greek yoghurt can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: