Grapes Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how grapes can support your health and wellness.
Grapes nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Although grapes are high in sugar, their beneficial properties are more significant and include obesity & diabetes prevention as well as boosted brain & heart health. Bonus!
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, grapes can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 70 calories / 100g
- 81% water
- Vitamin B6, C& K
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Thiamine (B1)
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Reduce oxidative stress and modulate the effects of inflammation.
- Reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome and prevent the development of diabetes.
- Prevent the development of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases.
- Inhibit neuro-inflammation and prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- Inhibit the growth of bacteria and reduce the risk of food-borne illnesses.
- Boost the beneficial effects of gut flora and assist in weight control.
- Assist in the prevention of cancer.
- Protect against retinal diseases such as macular degeneration.
- Boost protective mechanisms within the skin and fight the signs of ageing.
- Reduce allergy symptoms such as runny nose, watery eyes and hives.
Grapes Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of grapes, search:
To learn more about how grapes can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: