Grapefruits are low in calories but the flavour and nutrients are high. Just a half a grapefruit each day will meet at least half your Vitamin C requirements! Grapefruits are also packed full of anti-oxidants.
- 30 calories / 100g
- 89% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, B6, B Complex &C
- Thiamin (B1)
- Assist in appetite control and weight loss through active enzymes.
- Support healthy & glowing skin.
- Boost the immune system.
- Improve heart heath and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Prevent insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Protect against free-radical damage and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Reduce the risk of kidney stones.