Grapefruit Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how grapefruit can support your health and wellness.
Grapefruit nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Grapefruits are low in calories but the flavour and nutrients are high. Just a half a grapefruit each day will meet at least half your Vitamin C requirements! Grapefruits are also packed full of anti-oxidants.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, grapefruit can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 30 calories / 100g
- 89% water
- Vitamin A, B6, B Complex &C
- Thiamin (B1)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Assist in appetite control and weight loss through active enzymes.
- Support healthy & glowing skin.
- Boost the immune system.
- Improve heart heath and reduce the risk of stroke.
- Prevent insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Protect against free-radical damage and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Reduce the risk of kidney stones.
Grapefruit Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of grapefruit, search:
To learn more about how grapefruit can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: