This highly nutritious drink canbe consumed in its natural liquid state, andin the form of cream, butter, cheese, and yoghurt. It contains almost every nutrient that the body requires, including branch chain amino acids and valuable fatty acids.
Some people may be intolerant to dairy milk if they are deficient in the enzyme needed to break down its simple sugar, lactose.
- 70 calories / 100ml (whole)
- 88% water
- 50 calories / 100ml (reduced fat)
- 35 calories / 100ml (skim)
- 90% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin B12 (sometimes fortified with vitamin A &D)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Support bone growth and development.
- Preserve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Reduce blood pressure and support heart health.
- Protect the teeth against acidic substances and decay.
- Combat free radicals and support healthy skin.