Cow's Milk Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how cow's milk can support your health and wellness.
Cow's milk nutrition, benefits, recipes...This highly nutritious drink can be consumed in its natural liquid state, and in the form of cream, butter, cheese, and yoghurt. It contains almost every nutrient that the body requires, including branch chain amino acids and valuable fatty acids.
Some people may be intolerant to dairy milk if they are deficient in the enzyme needed to break down its simple sugar, lactose.
- 70 calories / 100ml (whole)
- 88% water
- 50 calories / 100ml (reduced fat)
- 35 calories / 100ml (skim)
- 90% water
- Vitamin B12 (sometimes fortified with vitamin A &D)
- Riboflavin (B2)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Support bone growth and development.
- Preserve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Reduce blood pressure and support heart health.
- Protect the teeth against acidic substances and decay.
- Combat free radicals and support healthy skin.
Cow's Milk Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of cow's milk, search:
To learn more about how cow's milk can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: