Mmmm, this deliciously sweet and warming spicehas been used for its medicinal properties for centuries and science confirms that its health benefits are enormous!
- 5 calories / gram
- 10% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin K
- Dietary fibre
- Lower the risk of oxidative damage and inflammatory diseases.
- Lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure & support good heart health.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Slow the breakdown of carbohydrates, regulate blood sugar and support weight loss.
- Boost focus, concentration and mental ability.
- Protect neurons and inhibit protein build up in the brain to prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- Boost immunity and inhibit the growth of some bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Protect against tooth decay, moth infections and bad breath.
- Support skin health and protect against irritations, rashes and allergies.
- Provide relief from histamine reactions and reduce asthma related symptoms.
- Support bone health and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Aid digestive health and prevent constipation, bloating and gastric ulcers
- Suppress the growth of cancer cells.