Cinnamon Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how cinnamon can support your health and wellness.
Cinnamon nutrition, benefits, recipes...Mmmm, this deliciously sweet and warming spicehas been used for its medicinal properties for centuries and science confirms that its health benefits are enormous!
- 5 calories / gram
- 10% water
- Vitamin K
- Dietary fibre
Health Benifits May Include:
- Lower the risk of oxidative damage and inflammatory diseases.
- Lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure & support good heart health.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Slow the breakdown of carbohydrates, regulate blood sugar and support weight loss.
- Boost focus, concentration and mental ability.
- Protect neurons and inhibit protein build up in the brain to prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- Boost immunity and inhibit the growth of some bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Protect against tooth decay, moth infections and bad breath.
- Support skin health and protect against irritations, rashes and allergies.
- Provide relief from histamine reactions and reduce asthma related symptoms.
- Support bone health and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Aid digestive health and prevent constipation, bloating and gastric ulcers
- Suppress the growth of cancer cells.
Cinnamon Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of cinnamon, search:
To learn more about how cinnamon can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: