Chickpeas Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how chickpeas can support your health and wellness.
Chickpeas nutrition, benefits, recipes.Great for vegetarians, chickpeas (or garbanzo beans) are part of the legume family and are packed full of protein as well as a many other highly beneficial nutrients.
- 117 calories / 100 grams
- 67% water
- Vitamins A, B6, B-Complex, E & K
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Thiamin (B1)
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Promote satiety and support healthy weight management.
- Regulate blood sugar and reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Improve digestive health and reduce the risk of irritable bowel syndrome and colon cancer.
- Protect against a range of chronic diseases.
Chickpeas Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of chickpeas, search:
To learn more about how chickpeas can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: