Cherry Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how cherries can support your health and wellness.
Cherry nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Shown to reduce inflammation, exercise-induced muscle soreness, LDL (bad) cholesterol, blood pressure and oxidative stress, cherries are deliciously sweet and high in antioxidants. They also have a significantly lower GI than many other commonly consumed fruit and are also high in dietary fibre.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, cherries can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 65 calories / 100g
- 83% water
- VitaminA, B6, B-Complex, C, & K
Health Benefits May Include:
- Reduce lipid levels in the blood and prevent weight gain.
- Assist in fat and glucose metabolism and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Prevent macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Support skin health, improve elasticity and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Reduce inflammation and relatable chronic health conditions.
- Provide fast relief for gout related pain.
- Reduce muscle damage and pain during strenuous exercise.
- Provide relief for symptoms associated with osteoarthritis.
- Increase melatonin levels and improve sleep cycles.
Cherry Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of cherries, search:
To learn more about how cherries can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: