Shown to reduce inflammation, exercise-induced muscle soreness, LDL (bad) cholesterol, blood pressure and oxidative stress, cherries are deliciously sweet and high in antioxidants. They also have a significantly lower GI than many other commonly consumed fruit and are also high in dietary fibre.
- 65 calories / 100g
- 83% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA, B6, B-Complex, C, & K
- Reduce lipid levels in the blood and prevent weight gain.
- Assist in fat and glucose metabolism and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Prevent macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- Support skin health, improve elasticity and reduce the signs of aging.
- Reduce inflammation and relatable chronic health conditions.
- Provide fast relief for gout related pain.
- Reduce muscle damage and pain during strenuous exercise.
- Provide relief for symptoms associated with osteoarthritis.
- Increase melatonin levels and improve sleep cycles.