Celery Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how celery can support your health and wellness.
Celery nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! With edible stalks, leaves & seeds, celery is incredibly low in calories and contains a good variety of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and beneficial enzymes. Celery is also high in water and dietary fibre.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, celery can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 16 calories / 100g
- 95% water
- Vitamin A, B6, C,& K
Health Benefits May Include:
- Improve blood pressure & cholesterol levels as well as prevent heart disease.
- Boost digestion and aid in weight loss.
- Prevent dehydration and bloating.
- Fight oxidative stress and prevent inflammation which can lead to many chronic illnesses including cancer, heart disease and arthritis.
- Improve blood flow and aid overall heart health.
- Improve digestive health including the prevention of ulcers.
- Reduce blood lipid levels and improve liver health.
- Naturally boost immunity and fight infections.
- Prevent urinary tract infections and kidney problems including cysts.
- Reduce toxins in the body and fight against cancer formation.
Celery Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of celery, search:
To learn more about how celery can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: