Celeriac Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how celeriac can support your health and wellness.
Celeriac nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! Mmmm, this mild celery flavoured root vegetable can be enjoyed raw in salads, or cooked just like any other root vegetable or used in soups, sauces or casseroles. Perfect for winter, a ‘side’ of celeriac puree, is a personal favourite of mine!
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, celeriac can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 43 calories / 100g
- 86% water
- Vitamin B6, B-Complex, C& K
- Folate (B9)
- Niacin (B3)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Thiamin (B1)
- Dietary fibre
Health Benefits May Include:
- Improve bone mineralization & reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Limit neuronal damage in the brain & prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Support cell metabolism& boost energy.
- Boost immunity & reduce symptoms of cold & flus.
- Lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure& support good heart health.
- Suppress the growth of cancer cells.
Celeriac Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of celeriac, search:
To learn more about how celeriac can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search:
Grilled Celeriac & Apple Cake with Apple Ice Cream & Salted Bourbon Butterscotch Sauce
Find the recipe at:
730 calories per serve