Cayenne Pepper Nutrition Benefits Recipes
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how cayenne pepper can support your health and wellness.
Cayenne pepper nutrition, benefits, recipes...If you love to get a little hot and spicy, cayenne peppers are one of the most highly regarded additions to any meal and also come with a considerable reputation for their medicinal properties as well! Closely related to capsicum and chilies, the cayenne pepper is known for its metabolic and detoxifying benefits.
- 4 calories / gram
- 7% water (dried& ground)
- Vitamin A, B6, C, E & K
- Riboflavin (B2)
Health Benefits May Include:
- Boost the metabolism and help to burn more calories.
- Reduce production of the hunger hormone ghrelin and suppress appetite.
- Relax the vascular system, prevent blood clots and reduce blood pressure.
- Support digestive health and reduce the risk of stomach ulcers.
- Provide relief from muscle and joint pain, post-surgery pain and migraines.
- Stimulate circulation and support detoxification processes.
- Boost the immune system and fight bacterial and fungal infections.
- Fight free-radicals and reduce age related skin damage and eye degeneration.
Cayenne Pepper Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of cayenne pepper, search:
To learn more about how cayenne pepper can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: