Bok Choy Nutrition Health Benefits and Recipes.
Food is Medicine: enjoy these simple recipes and discover how bok choy can support your health and wellness.
Bok Choy nutrition, benefits, recipes.... let your imagination run wild with the potential of fresh produce! This vibrant vegetable is a great source of vitamins and minerals and is also one of the best anti-inflammatory foods available. Whilst widely used in Asian cooking for centuries, the nutritional benefits of this vegetable place it as one of the most beneficial ‘leafy greens’ to add to your plate.
As part of a healthy and well balanced eating pattern, bok choy can support your health and wellness, by providing:
- 20 calories / 100g
- 95% water
- Vitamin A,B6, C, & K
Health Benefits May Include:
- Prevent cells against damage from carcinogens.
- Protect the body against free-radical damage.
- Reduce inflammation which can cause chronic diseases.
- Prevent cataracts, macular degeneration and improve low-light vision.
- Support healthy bone growth and the maintenance of health bones and muscles.
- Lower blood pressure and promote heart health.
- Support collagen production to improve the complexion.
- Prevent birth defects such as spina bifida.
- Boosts red blood cell production and circulation.
- Accelerate blood clotting and wound healing.
Bok Choy Nutrition Health Benefits & Recipes:
For a further detailed nutritional analysis of bok choy, search:
To learn more about how bok choy can fit into a healthy and balanced eating pattern, search: