Bok choy is a great source of vitamins and minerals and is also one of the best anti-inflammatory foods available. Whilst widely used in Asian cooking for centuries, the nutritional benefits of this vegetable place it as one of the most beneficial ‘leafy greens’ available.
- 20 calories / 100g
- 95% water
Great source of:
- VitaminA,B6, C, & K
Bok Choy may:
- Prevent cells against damage from carcinogens.
- Protect the body against free-radical damage.
- Reduce inflammation which can cause chronic diseases.
- Prevent cataracts, macular degeneration and improve low-light vision.
- Support healthy bone growth and the maintenance of health bones and muscles.
- Lower blood pressure and promote heart health.
- Support collagen production to improve the complexion.
- Prevent birth defects such as spina bifida.
- Boosts red blood cell production and circulation.
- Accelerate blood clotting and wound healing.