Delicious, sweet and low in calories, these gorgeous little berries are packed full of nutrients and powerful antioxidants known to prevent cell damage linked to aging and cancer.
- 55 calories / 100g.
- 87% water.
Great source of:
- VitaminsB6, C, E& K
- Thiamin (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Dietary Fibre
- Reduce cellular damage associated with aging.
- Support DNA transcription and prevent cellular mutation associated with cancer.
- Protect against LDL oxidation (‘bad’ cholesterol) and prevent heart disease.
- Lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of hypertension.
- Support brain cell signalling and improve cognitive functioning.
- Regulate glucose metabolism and reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Prevent the binding of infectious bacteria associated with urinary tract infections.
- Promote digestion and prevent constipation and IBS.
- Support ocular health and prevent age related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Boost the immune system and prevent bacterial infections and viral illnesses.
- Reduce muscular damage and speed post-exercise recovery.
- Promote satiety and support weight loss.
- Fight inflammation and prevent the development of chronic illnesses.
Baked Ricotta Caramelised Red Onion Prosciutto & Blueberry Tart
Find the recipe at:
705 calories per serve