Beetroot is one of the most popular root vegetables in the world, and given that they’re also packed full of nutritional and medicinal benefits, they’re a great addition to any roast or salad.
- 50 calories / 100g
- 87% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin C
- Folate (B9)
- Dietary fibre
- Lower blood pressure and support heart health.
- Improve circulation, reduce muscular tension and support endurance exercise performance.
- Protect against free-radical damage and cancer.
- Reduce inflammation and aid detoxification.
- Protect the skin from damage & reduce the appearance of aging.