Avocados are literally packed full of health benefits, being dense in vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre, monounsaturated fatty acids & antioxidants.
- 215 calories / 100g
- 70% water
Great source of:
- Vitamin A, B5 & B6, C, E&K
- Potassium (higher content than bananas)!
- Assist in the absorption of fat soluble vitamins.
- Support eye health & prevent cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Prevent arteriosclerosis and improve heart health.
- Blood sugar regulation and reduced risk of metabolic syndrome.
- Support the appearance of healthy, youthful looking skin and hair.
- Increase lymphocyte cell production to boost immunity.
- Inhibit the growth and proliferation of cancer calls.
- Increase satiety and support weight loss.
- Boost digestion and beneficial gut flora.
- Improve blood lipid profiles and protect against diabetes.
- Improve hormonal balance.
- Improve cognitive functioning.